Note: Make sure you are registered with one of our Forex brokers.
After logging in to your account, you should create an account in one of our recommended brokers and link it to your FxErvin account (If you already have an account, you just need to link it to FxErvin), After that you just need to wait untill our support team will approve your subscription (this may take untill 24 hours).
2. what is the difference between FREE and VIP Signal Accounts??
FREE Signal users willl receive only limited number of Currency-Pairs trading signals while VIP Signal users will receive all (All Currency-pairs, Metals, Cryptocurrency) types of Trading signals.
3. How will I know when a new signal is released? Will I receive any notification?
As often as possible. You should expect a new signal every hour on GMT+3 timezone. Whenever there is a new fresh signal, it will be instantly posted and sent directly your mobile device and your Email Address.
5. How much money do I need to start trading?
You can start trading with just 1$. The amount you invest is up to you and it depends on the Forex broker you choose to work with. We provide you with the signals and you can use them on a forex account with a balance of any amount.
6. Which currency pairs do you give signals for?
We will give all signals for VIP Signal Users on USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, CAD/JPY, GBP/CHF, CHF/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/USD and GBP/USD.
Note: FREE Signal Users will receive only limited types of mention signals.
7. Which trading platform should I use to receive the signals?
We recommend you to use MT4 Platform but in order to use FxErvin signals package, you are free to use other platforms as well.
8. I have an existing MT4 trading account; do I still need to open an account with your preferred broker?
We highly, recommend to choose one of our partner brokers in order to execute our cooperation safely. However, we do not limit our clients, thus, if you already have an account with a forex broker that provides MetaTrader4 platform, you can execute your further trade with your broker.
9. Do you provide Statement of your fx Signals?
In order to see the sample of our fx signals statement click here.